The LDC operates as a membership community, made up of organisations from a range of sectors – manufacturing, education, charities, performing arts, waste management, retail, construction and logistics.
Membership provides efficient and cost effective access to a range of resources and expertise. We’ve created a culture of support, sharing best practice and delivering outcomes.
Some things we are clear about and generate a competitive edge for the LDC:
- Organisational culture is ultimately the only source of competitive advantage
- Investing in relationships and building trust
- Everyone in the organisation has something to contribute and should be treated with dignity and respect
- Looking beyond our own organisation will lead to improvement
- Effective leadership is not determined by job title and authority
- Personalised learning is the way forward
- Giving back to our local communities and helping others is a very special thing to do