The Learning & Development Consortium
What does it mean to be a member?
It’s always an exciting time for the team when a new organisation joins the LDC. We enjoy nurturing new relationships and new members bring new stories and experiences to our community of ambitious organisations.
The LDC operates as a membership community, made up of organisations from a range of sectors – manufacturing, education, charities, performing arts, waste management, retail, construction and logistics.
Membership provides efficient and cost effective access to a range of resources and expertise. We’ve created a culture of support, sharing best practice and delivering outcomes.
- Initial support to identify priorities in terms of the cultural journey
- A welcome day for new member organisations
- Access to our Best Practice Groups which involves 8/9 online forums per annum
- Access to a range of benchmarking visits, programmes and workshops
- The opportunity to present benchmarking questions and receive a meaningful response
- Access to our partner organisations
- Senior organisational leaders providing mentoring support to our first line leader community
Profile of an LDC member organisation:
- Already investing in a healthy organisational culture
- Happy to share best practice and ask for support
- Sustainable investment in their people
- Comfortable in hosting one of our events
- The offer of mentoring support to individuals in our member organisations
- Collaborative in nature and keen to build partnerships
Our current membership fees are £250.00 per annum.
The starting point for new members is that we will invest some time in considering the organisational development priorities for the new member organisation – we’ll use our cultural wellbeing indicators to identify the priorities.
Annual membership fees cover access to our Best Practice Groups.
In the early stages of membership we’ll also a arrange a meeting/visit with an existing member organisation.
Please use the form below to get in touch.