Including Personalised Learning
Through our FLL activities we aim to develop a vibrant FLL development community. Transition into our FLL community would happen when Stage 2 of our development programme ends. We offer a range of development experiences throughout year, although during March we focus on celebrating the role of the FLL and their contribution to organisational success.
Range of development experiences:
- Having a mentor and being a mentor
- Continued support around collaborative improvement projects
- Benchmarking visits
- Monthly one hour Best Practice Groups
- Online workshops
- Access to learning & research material
- Support in building a professional network
Although our development offering encourages collaboration and networking, we also adopt the approach of personalised learning; creating a range of learning activities to support personal development.