The agenda and discussion is based around the following question â€“ in which areas of organisational improvement and development will I need to exhibit effective leadership?
The supportive (and confidential) environment provides everyone with the opportunity to discuss their leadership challenges, receive feedback and consider different perspectives.
Discussions will often take place around the following issues
- Building effective relationships within the organisation
- Designing a winning strategy for the organisation
- Cultural shift and interventions
- Individual leadership style
- Dealing with conflict and barriers to change
- Designing the organisation
- Building a high performance team
- Leadership development within the organisation
One organisational leader described the forum as â€œtheir sanctuaryâ€
The leadership forum operates on a regional basis