Our ambitious plans for the next 3 years
In 2021 we celebrated our 10th Anniversary and we’ve taken the opportunity to reflect, refocus and reset our strategy for the next three years.
Although we’ll introduce some new initiatives, our overall strategy will be underpinned by the desire to offer excellent service and support to our member organisations.
Our three-year plan will include the development of a leadership team that ensures the long term sustainability of the LDC.
Some key ambitions
- Recruit 12 new member organisations on an annual basis
- Introduce a learning platform which offers a range of resources to member organisations
- Continue to invest in our school project – supporting children and their families
- Increase the number of benchmarking opportunities
- Building on our First Line Leaders strategy
- Introduce a Train the Trainer infrastructure to support organisational and individual development
- Increased activity around our cultural interventions – employers branding, selection process, onboarding and supporting employees during the first 12 months of employment
Our Best Practice Groups will also support these key ambitions. In terms of tracking and communicating progress, we’ll commit to publishing a quarterly report.
We look forward to working with new and existing members, building great partnerships, and delivering some tangible outcomes.