Areas to be discussed and developed:
• Designing and developing a wellbeing strategy and identifying the key ingredients, the role of organisational leaders and their visibility.
• The selection and development of wellbeing champions and mental health first aiders.
• Developing a strong business case for employee wellbeing.
• Identifying the areas of wellbeing support which appear to have the most impact.
• Developing a support infrastructure for wellbeing champions – a series of workshops and events
• Maintaining pace, impact and momentum around the wellbeing strategy.
• Measuring success – how will we know that the wellbeing strategy is effective.
• Building a collaborative picture of best practice
BPG Lead: Saleem Shafi, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Money Buddies