A new programme for 2022 – Initial briefings and workshops
Your leadership brand, coaching and creating an engaging learning environment. Participants will already be operating in a leadership role and will want to take on a more challenging leadership position at some point in the future.
The programme will operate over 12 months, adopting a blended approach to learning – workshops, best practice visits, online material and individual support
Our academic partners at Durham Business School will provide some input at key stages in the programme – International Centre For Leadership & Followership.
- Developing your leadership brand
- Attempting to identify some behaviours that deliver great leadership outcomes
- Identifying areas of change and improvement that will require exceptional leadership
- Coaching as a leadership skill
- Post pandemic – a different kind of leadership required?
- Developing a high performance team
- The future of learning & development in the workplace
- Creating psychological safety in teams, and encouraging innovation
- Creating a positive learning environment
- Managing change and improvement
- Evaluating the L&D intervention – ROI
- End of programme – individual reflection, success stories and the group continuing to collaborate
- The ability to lead and engage diverse teams to achieve complex organisational objectives
- Coach, mentor, and develop skills within the team (and the wider organisation)
- Build a ‘ learning culture’ within the team, encourage curiosity, engage in continuous improvement in daily workflows
- Manage yourself well whilst working under pressure, and dealing with change. Maintain a growth mindset, and inspire others when working under pressure
- Develop the ability to facilitate within a team, and harness different perspectives to generate creative ideas and solutions
- Lead change initiatives by creating high trust relationships, and psychological safety, within their teams
During the early stages of the programme we’ll explore the possibility of providing a CMI qualification.
Facilitator: Alex Firmin (LDC)
Dates: Initial workshops: November 1st 2021 & November 19th 2021; 9.30am – 11.30am
Cost per participant : £2000.00 (payable in January 2022). No charge for initial November briefings/workshops.
Bookings: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org book places