A strategic insight into CSR, focussing on giving something back to the local community. The workshop will not cover the environmental and sustainability aspects of CSR.
- The concept of ‘poverty proofing ‘ and the potential consequences for corporate social responsibility
- An insight into child and family poverty and increasing our understanding of the challenges
- Giving something back to the local community and the nature of support that has the greatest impact.
- Case study – Ardagh Glass Doncaster
- An insight into the work of Children North East
- Giving something back and the impact on employee engagement
- A bigger question – What kind of organisation do we want to be?
- Beginning to build an action plan
- Greater awareness and understanding of the challenges that face children and their families
- A robust evaluation of our current approach to giving something back
- Greater awareness of which interventions have the most impact
- Beginning to build an improvement plan
- Potential opportunity to be involved in an ongoing improvement group across the LDC community.
Facilitators: Luke Bramhall (Children North East) & Graham Scott (LDC)
Date: December 8th, 2021
Timing: 9.00am – 12.30pm
Venue: Zoom invite
Cost: £75.00 per person
Bookings: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book places