- To provide individuals with the skills, resources and confidence to deliver excellent training interventions
- To develop a community of best practice – sharing ideas and resources
- To continually build a model of best practice through benchmarking visits and research activities.
- To promote the value of training champions within an overall learning and development strategy
How will this work?
- A small cluster of organisations forming the best practice community
- Each organisation will sponsor 3 employees on the programme
- Initial one day workshop at Nissan
- Further input from Nissan as the programme develops
- 4 x one day workshops throughout the year – specific agendas based on the groups requirements
- Coaching & support from the LDC team
- The Training Cycle
- Designing a training intervention
- Learning & development styles
- Delivery and facilitation skills
- Assessing competency – post the training intervention
- Developing the train the trainer role – building relationships
- Building material and resources
- Coaching conversations
- Evaluation methodology
The cost for each organisation will be £3000.00, which allows 3 people from each organisation onto this programme. Organisations can pay monthly instalments during the first 6 months of the programme.
Note – the initial duration of the programme will be 12 months but our ambition will be to keep the group together over a much longer period.